Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have been lame.

I'm being a lame blogger lately.
I'm getting better.
I promise.
or i will...hehe
so the church retreat up at Lost Creek Lodge was this last weekend.
it was AMAZING.One of my favorites is when we were standing in dinner line and Nat Douglas, One of our elders at church turns to James Crawford in line after reading something off a sign someone had sharpied and said "DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOTT."
I almost died of laughter.
we played music, watched kids get baptized in the river.
sang.
laughed.
played a massive game of Croket where we were all sure Brian Aggett was gonna have a heart attack from all the running...
oh so fun...
everything. it was wonderful.
i love my church family.
****
Today i'm painting my room turquoise from it's Yellow.
It's been six months. I need a change.
my laptop can attest...i forgot to wash my hands before typing...
whoops....well it's a good thing i love this color.
pictures soon.
love,
liv

No comments:

Post a Comment